Personal Online Banking & Bill Pay
We understand you want banking technology that will be easy to use, convenient, and secure. We also understand you don’t want technology to replace service – that sometimes a voice on the phone is as important as an app on the phone. That’s why we make sure we offer you both, a wide variety of online tools and exceptional customer support.
Do banking on your time.
When you log into your personal online banking service with your unique ID and passcode, these are the available features:
- View account balances, transactions, and cleared checks
- Nickname accounts
- Transfer funds (one-time or recurring) between 1st Capital Bank accounts
- Transfer funds (one-time or recurring) to and from accounts at other financial institutions
- View, print, or download account statements
- Search account history
- Download account history to Quickbooks, Quicken, or Excel
- Set up email or text alerts
- Pay Bills
eStatements are a smart, environmentally friendly alternative to paper statement delivery. Your electronic statement is available through Online Banking the day after your statement cycle and looks identical to the paper statements you currently receive in the mail. The easy-to-read PDF file format can be printed or saved to your computer.
Receive and pay bills online using 1st Capital Bank Bill Pay. Just log in to your personal online banking service and tell us who you want to pay, when, and how much. We will send the payment on your behalf either by check or electronic transfer, depending on the payee.
These are some of the features available when you sign up:
- Receive eBills (if allowed by Merchant)
- Set up recurring or one-time payments
- View a payment calendar of scheduled and processed payments
- Set up email alerts for due dates and notification of when payments have been sent
- View 7 years of payment history and transaction detail
- Manage payees by adding, modifying, or deleting account information for individuals or companies
- Overnight/next-day payment available for an additional transaction fee
Popmoney is a fast and secure way to electronically send and receive money to and from friends and family through Online Bill Pay. You can pay people using their account information, mobile phone number, or email. Upon your request, the money goes from your account to theirs, regardless of where they bank, in as little as one business day. Fees may apply.
These are some of the features available when you use Popmoney:
- Send money by account number, email address, or mobile number
- Receive money sent to you by other Popmoney users
- Select from optional e-greeting templates for payment notifications
- Set up future dated, one-time, or recurring payments
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for receiving money