Business Lending Solutions
At 1st Capital Bank, we couple personalized service with local decision-making to provide you with the support you need to successfully manage the various lifecycles of your business.
1st Capital Bank's Relationship Managers are local to the area and understand the business climate of California's Central Coast. They understand the importance of responding to your borrowing request in a timely manner so you can quickly capitalize on opportunities and adjust to changing market conditions.
We take a customized solution approach to financing. Find your banker to schedule a time when we can sit down with you and your management team to determine the appropriate financing, deposit and cash management solutions for your business.
- Long term loans for fixed-asset purchases and permanent working capital
- Asset-based lines of credit to continuously cover accounts receivables and inventory
- Short term lines of credit to support short-term seasonal working capital needs or inventory purchases
- Equipment financing to purchase or refinance equipment
- Acquisition financing to purchase or expand a business
- Government Guaranteed Lending
Agriculture & Wine Industry Lending
- Long term loans for crops, orchards, winery and vineyard development
- Long term loans for real estate purchases or debt refinancing
- Long or short term loans for machinery and equipment purchase
- Long or short term loans for building improvements
- Lines of Credit for seasonal needs
Commercial Real Estate
- Term loans for the purchase or refinance of commercial property
- Term loans for the purchase or refinance of multi-family residential property
Personal Loans for Business Owners
- Short term secured lines of credit to fund personal business needs, including bridge financing for real estate and other investments.
Loans subject to credit approval
1st Capital Bank NMLS #868797